Sunday, September 20, 2009

Photo of the Day - Last Days of Summer



So today was one of those blah Sundays. It was hard to get out of bed. It was hard to do the church thing. It was hard to get in the mood to do much of anything. We had a family dinner planned at Erik and Ali's new apartment downtown. It was pretty cool apartment and our bar-b-que was on the roof of the apartment building. It was tough to want to go but it was a lot of fun. I love hanging out with the Bingham's but sometimes it is just tough to do the hang out thing. But I'm glad we went. After dinner, we, Chels and I, Erik and Ali, and Grammy and Papa, went to the park on South Temple and 1300 East and had a great time. I took my camera and was taking picture. Today's picture of the day is KK on the swing at the park while the sun was going down. I figured that this was one of the better shots that I got.

No comments: