Monday, July 11, 2005

Time to Blog

Ok, so today is Monday, July 11th and I'm in the mood to blog. About what, is a good question. First off, I just finished an excellent bowl of this awesome pasta salad that my wife made. Yum! It was great. Next, I want to tell you that things are going alright. I spent most of the weekend asleep, which was nice. I also got a few things done. Chels and I put up the fence posts on the north side of the house and soon there will be a fence there. It was a lot of fun. Last week I finished "Speaker for the Dead". Great book, that and "Ender's Game". I think there is one more in there, but I don't have it and so I haven't started reading it yet. I'm not much of a reader, unless I ride the bus. So now I'm reading William Goldman's "good parts" version of "The Princess Bride". It is a fun read, I can picture the movie a lot as I read and it makes for a lot of fun. If you haven't read it, William Goldman is the one who did the screen play for the movie and a lot of the dialouge between characters is word for word from the book. You learn a lot more of the history of the characters, like Fezzik and Inigo. You learn how Inigo's father died and why Inigo says "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die." It's a good book and I'm almost half-way through it. Well it's time to get back to programming. Have a good day.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

By the way, if you didn't already know, "Speaker for the Dead" and "Ender's Game" are written by Orson Scott Card.