Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Batman Movies

Sunday we got the new Batman Begins movie, and watched it. With Chels working at Hollywood video we get pre-releases. Anyway, so we thought it would be cool to get Batman and go on from there. So about 45 minutes into Batman last night, I was done. Batman Begins is a far better movie all around. Christian Bale is a way better Batman than Micheal Keaton. As for the stories, and the movies themselves, Begins is a good introduction to why Bruce Wayne is Batman, and there is a lot more action in Begins. As far as Batman, it's good and it shows how Batman becomes a hero in Gotham and how he strikes fear in the "bad guys". Batman, however, should have been called Joker, because the story is more centered around him and how he becomes the bad guy. You barely know Bruce Wayne and who he is. Don't take my word for it, Batman Begins comes out today, go rent it and then watch Batman. You should see a total difference. Anyway, that's all for today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the Batman movies are pretty good. We saw Begins at the drive-in and I really liked it. I do think Christian Bale makes a better Batman/Bruce Wayne because he is more animated. I can see how he becomes the cool collected character of Michael Keaton's Batman. I like Michael Keaton and think he did a good job with that movie. Not sure I'm a big fan of George Clooney in the part but Val Kilmer was pretty good also.

Anyway, if you haven't seen Begins, I highly recommend it. After, check out IMDB for errors, trivia, and other things. Very good source if you like to know more about movies. (Especially when you read the errors. You'll want to see it again to find them all.)