Thursday, October 13, 2005

Overall, It's been Good

So I haven't posted in a while, but like Brandon, time is scarce sometimes. I'm waiting for my ride now, so I will take this moment to blog. Work has been really busy, we are developing a CRM system to handle trouble tickets and what not in the Hospital. It's been a learning experience and there has been trials, and I'm sure they aren't over. I have learned a lot and now I'm getting more done and asking less questions. It's kind of cool. The progress is moving slowly. At home, things are going pretty good. The fence is just about done, it should be close to completion this evening. It has been fun and it looks pretty good overall for not being professionally done. I'll get some picts when it's done. The kids are growing like weeds and I'm starting to feel old at times, but it's all good. Well that's about it. I don't know why I feel I have to wrap this up, but I do. So to wrap it up, I will say, thanks and goodnight.

No comments: