Wednesday, October 12, 2005

To Blog or Not To Blog?

I know I've been bad about blogging recently but I have a couple of dilemmas. First, I haven't had lots of time or energy to think about anything. Second, when I have decided to blog, I start to work on it and it just sounds like I'm complaining.

I don't mind complaining occasionally, but if it becomes all the time then there is an issue. So, I remain silent on several issues.

One thing I'd like to comment about, (now that its almost been a week since) is my son's birthday party. It went really well. We went and rented a couple games and movies and bought some pizza and just had a lot of fun. My mother-in-law made a soccer ball pinata that the kids each got one turn to kick before it was totally thrashed. We could have probably stopped with the 2nd kid to kick it but I wanted everyone to have a turn.

We spent the rest of the night playing video games, eating pizza and candy. All-in-all a good time was had by everyone.

No comments: