Friday, October 21, 2005

Our Rights?

Ok, so I can't believe the lengths that Homeland Security is going to to "protect" us. I just found this website: http://www.license.shorturl.com/ and it is amazing what you can find. I found that you can view your drivers license online. They say that this is to help protect us but I think it's an invasion of rights. It was freaky, I searched for myself and there I was, picture and all. Luckily you can remove your license from the database. All you have to do is fill it in, name, city, state and when it pulls up your license you can click the "remove me" button. It's good because it removes it from public access but not from law enforcement. I suggest everyone go here and do that so that you can keep yourself safe. No counting on the government to do it.

No comments: