Tuesday, February 07, 2006

1st Geocache

After reading from Neal's posts regarding geocaching, I've grown interested and have decided it was definately something to look into for personal and family activity. Having spent more time with Harold, I've learned more about it and have actually gone on my first geocaching experience. It was one of those "hey, there's one around here somewhere" as we traveled to lunch yesterday. We found it and logged our presence.

It was a lot of fun to try to track down and follow the clues to find the location. I'm excited to do more and have been looking around for some in areas where we currently have trips planned. One of which is East Canyon. There are a lot around that area. I was suprised at the number but am looking forward to finding some of them and logging my presence as well.

No comments: