Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Fine...Seven

It's the middle of the slowest day of my life, so I'm going to make it slower by doing this Seven thing that I'm being chased down with. Mind you i was up for an hour in the middle of the night so please bear with me on the following:

Seven Things To Do Before I Die

  1. Go to Disney World with my Family

  2. See Ireland Again

  3. Serve a Mission with my Wife

  4. I like the write a book thing...as long as it's good

  5. Own my house, no more payments would be nice

  6. See my kids grow up happy and well-adjusted, I want to be a grandpa that will spoil my grandkids and then send them home

  7. Travel. I know this is vague, but I'd like to travel a lot



Seven Things I Cannot Do

  1. Spin a web like Spider-Man

  2. Fly, thanks for the help on that one

  3. Be as strong as Hercules, Tiaree thinks I am though, it's funny

  4. Drink a 2 liter of DP during 3-man without loosing it

  5. Stop drinking DP, period, tried it, can't do it

  6. Exercise, I'm too lazy, it's not physically possible

  7. Finally, I can't do things right the first time, you laugh, come look at my wall where I hung my blinds for my sliding glass door, you'll see where it's putty'd over



Seven Things That Attract Me To A My Mate

  1. Beauty, woo woo hunneeee

  2. Intelligence, even though I can't spell the word, I'll spell check it though

  3. Drive, if she starts something she has a desire to finish it, or have me finish it for her, haha ;)

  4. Love of the Gospel, I love having religious talks with her

  5. Spontanuity, spelling again, thank heavens for spell checker

  6. Fun, we can just have fun

  7. Her willingness to be a good Mom



Seven Things I Say

  1. "Holy Hannah", don't know why, just say it

  2. "See how that works when you listen"

  3. "Be QUIET!, sheesh"

  4. "I should exercise", I refer you to the things I cannont do

  5. "Where's my super suit", ok, I don't really say this, but I can't think of seven, maybe Chels could help

  6. "I love you"

  7. "Get off my furniture like that", to my kids, they don't know how to sit on furniture



Sevent Books I Love (hahaha, me read, that's the funniest thing I've ever heard)

  1. Honor Among Theives

  2. Sons of Fortune

  3. The Book of Mormon, had to be in there, if you haven't read it, I'd recommend it

  4. Eddie Fantastic, Chris Heimerdinger book

  5. Harry Potter Series

  6. The Prydain Chronicles

  7. The Chronicles of Narnia



Seven Movies I Love

  1. I, Robot

  2. Independence Day

  3. The Wedding Planner, yes, I like chic flicks

  4. Oliver, my favorite Musical

  5. Mary Poppins

  6. Hitch, if you can't tell I'm a Will Smith fan

  7. So I Married an Axe Murder, Men In Black, and many, many more



Tag Seven

  1. Chels

  2. Chay

  3. Harold, no joke, get a blog

  4. Nicole, even though she doesn't have a computer

  5. Alythea, B, you can let her post through yours or we can add her to the list of people that can blog in Whadda Blog

  6. My Mom, and since she doesn't read this oh well, I'm running out of people to add

  7. Whom ever feels like it...



There I took more time than I wanted too, but I'm done...get off my back

2 comments:

Kaplin said...

But we love to hear from you! I don't know about you, but I find being given a topic can sometimes be easier to write about. I know it can be a pain to post, but I for one cjeck in here daily and I enjoy reading your posts.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you did it. It helps offer insight. Now if we can get the others to post. I'll email Aly and have her do it then I'll post.

(BTW, I mentioned to Harold about getting a blog. His comment was pretty much "Never!" but I think if we pester him enough, he will at least contribute to one. Maybe a geocaching site would help get him warmed up to it.)