Friday, February 03, 2006

Happy Late Birthday Whadda Blog

So yesterday was the 1 year mark of the Whadda Blog being around. Things have been up and down on the old blog, but for the most part we have been blogging away and now we start on year 2 of blogging. This year should be a good one.

Today marks a anniversary of sorts. It was 11 years ago today that I met my beautiful wife. It's cool to think that we are working on our 9th year of marriage, our 4th kid is on the way, and we have a beautiful house with loads of junk inside it to keep us happy. Our 3 kids are there to keep us insane and teach us love, patience, and how to be happy when they are spilling stuff on the kitchen floor after it's been mopped. Overall life at the McGee house is getting better. And I can say that 11 years ago tonight, I didn't expect to be where I'm at today with Chels, but I am sure glad that she chose me and let's me pretend that I'm in charge once in a while. So Chels...Happy Anniversary!!!

No comments: