Friday, February 24, 2006

Decisions...

Ok, so I've decided that I'm going to stop saying things that I'm doing or going to do, because they always backfire and they don't really work. Blogging was once a mornig ritual, then it moved to a lunch time thing, shortly after that it started to be a hit and miss activity. The more I would think about it, the more I realized I didn't have much to blog about. When I do, I sit down to write till my hearts content, and nothing comes, a sort of bloggers block I guess. So while I can tell you that I'm going to blog more, I'm afraid it's an empty promise. I will do what I can to make it better, but no promises. I'm not going to make excuses, which would be really easy, but I've decided that I'm just going to stand up and take the heat. Anyway, I'm going to post another blog a little later about a recent trip to St. George and post some pictures. Laters...

No comments: