Friday, February 10, 2006

I Want Spring to Come

Today I went out to lunch. When I drive to work, I have the luxury of going out to get something. I went to Wendy's and was glad to see the Jr. Bacon Cheesburgers are back down to .99 cents. They went up to $1.29 for a while. Anyway, as I was driving to get lunch, I realized that spring is coming. I love spring and summer, not so much a winter fan. Fall isn't bad, it's just this stupid winter thing. Anyway, I got excited for spring so I can continue getting some stuff done in my yard. I have a lot to do and I'll be happy when I can say I'm done with it. But I'm excited for the spring to get out of the house and do some stuff. We'll see how it goes. Anyway, just wanted to share that with everyone... Have a good day...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm really excited also. Lagoon, Zoo, hiking, camping, etc. I am really excited and can't wait for this cold to get over with and move on with the warmer weather.