Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Seven

Seven Things to Do Before I Die

– Publish, I want to write a book worth reading and have it published
– Produce and direct a movie
– Sky diving
– Powered Paragliding
– Watch all my kids grow up to be fine, upstanding citizens
– Ride in a helicopter
– Run in a marathon

Seven Things I Cannot Do

– Fly like Superman
– See without corrective lenses
– Win the lottery
– Sing
– Cheat on my wife
– Eat slugs
– Dance

Seven Things That Attract Me To a Mate

– Attitude
– Converation
– Beauty (inner as well as outer)
– Intelligence
– Common interests
– Patience
– Big heart

Seven Things I Say

– "NOW!"
– "Ya, Right!"
– "I didn't do it."
– "Are we having fun yet?"
– "I don't think so."
– "That's amazing how that works, huh?"
– "We'll see."

Seven Books I Love

The Chronicles of Narnia
The Harry Potter series
Uncle Tom's Cabin
Where the Sidewalk Ends
The Stand
Walden Two
Green Eggs and Ham

Seven Movies I Love

Oliver
The Ring
Pride and Prejudice
It's a Wonderful Life
Superman
Star Wars
The Time Machine

Tag Seven

Chay, Melissa V., Krista, Melissa B., Tracy, Chelsea, and Harold (I'm with Neal.. Get a blog!)

No comments: