Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Dog gone....

I know I'm posting this late, but with my schedule, it is difficult to know when I'm going to have time to blog.

Anyway, as you read previously, Tracy and his family went up to Casper, Wyoming to meet up with Nicole and Ricky. Since they were headed that way, they took Keisha and Zoey, Nicole's mutts, up with them. So, we are now down to 2 dogs. Its a lot quieter around and this weekend went pretty peaceably.

Don't get me wrong, I like the fact that I was able to help out my sister and know she will return the favor if I'm ever in a jam. I think that is what is great about family. You know you can count on them. I try to be as reliable as possible to my family and I know they also try to be reliable and accomodating. I know I can count on them in a fix and I hope they know they can count on me.

Anyway, enough of the boring stuff. Since I'm not very good at things that aren't boring, I'll end here.

No comments: