Friday, September 09, 2005

My Book

Figured I'd post my book. I actually got it from the library and am trying to read it. With all the free time I have, I should finish it in about a year.




You're Animal Farm!

by George Orwell

You are living proof that power corrupts and whoever leads you will become just as bad as the past leaders. You're quite conflicted about this emotionally and waver from hopelessly idealistic to tragically jaded. Ultimately, you know you can't trust pigs. Your best moments are when you're down on all fours.


Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I find it interesting that the book you are has to do with the last question that you were asked. For example, Chels was The Hobbit and the last question that she was asked was which animal she found more interesting, she choose Dragons, if you choose Elephants, your book is Babar. Brandon's favorite type of animals are Farm Animals. Anyway, I thought it was interesting.

Unknown said...

I went through and answered through each question and they all lead to a certain aspect. Animals just happen to be the last piece of the puzzle. There are like 20 boos listed.

Unknown said...

boos=books. Can't edit comments...