Friday, September 23, 2005

Work, Work, Work....

It's Friday to a very blurry week. I was sick most of the week. I caught something late Sunday and was in bed most of Monday. I got up and went to work on Tuesday except I called in to Albertson's and didn't work there. Wednesday was pretty good but Thursday, I woke up just miserable. I came to work but just couldn't keep my head up. I left around 9 and went home to sleep. I did work at Albertson's last night and I'm doing pretty good today.

Anyway, other than being sick, it sure feels like all I do is work. I'm hoping to do some family stuff on Monday night for FHE. We are getting the Living Scriptures. We signed up for them while they were at the fair and they gave us the first one while we were there. So, we will get one once a month and will spend the month doing FHE and Sunday activities from the video and accompanying book. I think it'll be a lot of fun if we can keep up on it.

So, that's it for now. Boring life, but I kind of like it that way.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I have all of the Living Scriptures. They are pretty good.