Thursday, September 22, 2005

Good Break, I'll do Better

To all my loyal readers, I want to apologize for the lame excuse of a blogger I have been. So my life has been in a quick firestorm lately, everything seemed to be go-go-go, but things are settling down a little. We had some network issues at work here and that killed any connection to the outside world. They are all fixed now and so here I write. Here's a list of the cool things that have happened recently; I saw my first pro NFL game on the 11th, then I spent a few days in San Francisco and that was cool. I got my wife a pearl necklace, I got to choose the oyster and everything. My kids are growing up, not that I want them to go to fast, but they are growing up. Bree is a funny little girl, Tiaree is too smart, and Jarik has a very mean side, but he also has a very sensitive side as well. Kids rock!! My wife is the best wife in the world. She puts up with me. Those are some of the coolest things in my life right now. I have a killer job, a PSP that I didn't pay for (no, I didn't steal it either), and a house that needs me to finish all my little jobs, but it's awesome. It's pretty cool. So that's what's up in a nutshell. May seem pretty lame, but my family, my house, and my job are pretty much what I do. Well that's it for now. I'll try and think of something more profound later.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

What about the coolest damn sister you are just dying to hang out with when she gets home from her incredibly long trip.