Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Anniversary



Nine years ago, I married a woman that has put up with me for the last nine years. So I decided to take a minute and give a short list of our accomplishments as we have been together:

Nov. 7 1997, Sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple
1998 moved to Logan, UT to go to school at Utah State
April 2000 welcomed Tiaree into our family
December 2001 finished up school in Logan, moved to Salt Lake
March 2002 welcomed Jarik into the family
November 2002 I started working for the U
October 2003 welcomed Bree into the family
April 2005 moved into our new house
June 2006 welcomed Keighlee into the family
July 2006 endured 6 weeks of Bree being in a spica cast (half-body)
Today celebrate 9 years of marriage.

There isn't a lot in that list, but it has a lot of our life changing events. Life has been great and we have had a good marriage. To my dear sweet wife, I love you and look forward to forever more with you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It doesn't have to be a long list, just a memorable one. Congrats on 9 years. We love all of you.