Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Number 400...Wow

Well this is the 400th blog in Whadda Blog. We've come a long way since that stolen Red Socks cup way back when.

Right now it is so quite in my house, minus the coughing by Bree, that the click, click, click of the keyboard is the loudes thing I'm hearing. It's is a little after 10 and if I was smart I'd head to the softest warmest place in my house, my bed. As a matter of fact, I think I hear my pillow calling. Such sweet sounds, haha.

The reason I'm writing right now instead of heading to bed is because Daddy gets to be proud about something before Mommy. Mommy gets to stay home and see all the fun stuff the kids do and gets to get all the fun information, good and bad, about school. So she got this good news but I get to be the first to brag about it. I know pride is a sin, but I'm pretty proud. Tiaree came home and was really excited because her and one of her classmates got the "Principal's Pride" award at her school. This is an award that is handed out to good students. She was so excited, her and Mommy get to go have lunch with the Principal of her school tomorrow. It's an exciting thing. In my day, having lunch with the Principal and my mom meant that I'd done something wrong and a simple phone call wouldn't do. But my kids are better, smarter, and cuter that I was. They are smarter then I am come to think of it. Well the proud daddy is now going to publish this post and head to that wonderful pillow and mattress that is calling me ever so sweetly. Goodnight.

No comments: