Saturday, November 11, 2006

Other Favorite Things

So my last post was about my favorite foods. I thought I would now write about some of my favorite music, movies, and other stuff like that.

My Favorite TV Show is Crossing Jordan. This is a show that Chels and I have watched for the last few years, it's our show and it's pretty cool. It was on Sunday evenings so we would get the kids in bed and watch it. Now we are just waiting for it to come on again. Another show that we are getting into is Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. It's pretty cool too.

My Favorite Movie(s). This is hard to say because there is so many movies out there that I really like. Here's a short list of some of them. LOTR Trilogy; Serenity; House of D; The Legend of Bagger Vance; I, Robot; Independence Day; I really like Will Smith as an actor and a singer, so most of his movies. You'll notice a pattern when I get to my favorite albums. So moving on...

My Favorite Albums. I like a lot of different music, but to find whole cd's that I like seems to be rare. I like a lot of the Disney soundtracks, Little Mermaid, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast...etc. Avril Lavigne, both albums, Let Go and Under My Skin, They Might be Giants - Flood, Most of the Garth Brooks albums. But I think that my favorite one at the current time is the newest by Will Smith. I like all of his, and a lot of his DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince albums. Lost and Found is a great album with some good guest artists, Snoop Dogg and Mary J. Blige to name a couple.

Well that is quite a bit. I'm putting together a list of my favorite songs and artists, a playlist of sorts, that I will be posting on heynerd.net in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned.

No comments: