Monday, November 13, 2006

While We Are on the Subject

I'm not the biggest fan of TV shows, usually. I don't like the time commitment, I'm afraid of commitment. Anyway, the shows that I actually like are Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and Crossing Jordan. These shows rock. However, I'm in fear for both of them. Crossing Jordan aired on Sunday nights, now thanks to the NFL, NBC has football on Sunday evenings, kicking Crossing Jordan into the great vast emptiness of space. While I like football, my wife isn't the biggest fan and watching Crossing Jordan was our one last ditch effort to do something together on the weekend without the kids. Won't work with football, I've tried. So while we wait for the season of Crossing Jordan to kick off, no pun intended, we have been watching Studio 60. Then today I read this article about it. I guess it helps me remember that TV isn't the cure all to family entertainment, but you can only watch Cars so many times, thank the entertainment gods for Netflix.

No comments: