Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Caffeine for Me

So last October, I was having issues with being tired all the time. I took drastic measures to figure out what it was. So I cut caffeine from my diet, well caffeine in the form of soda pop. Well after 4 months, I'm back to the faithful beverage of Dr. Pepper. I'm not drinking a ton of it and I've implemented a lot more water into my beverage diet, but I'm back to my caffeinated ways. Why you ask, after four months, why return to the vice. To make my excuse, I'm a big pop fan. I love soda and it's hard for me to go a couple days without the refreshing taste of something artificially flavored and carbonated. When you are a soda drinker and don't drink caffeine, you limit your selection of soda pop and you get really tired of drinking the same stuff all the time. So for the time being, I'm drinking more choices of soda pop and if it has caffeine, oh well.

3 comments:

Chels said...

You caved. I can't believe you caved. Sheesh! And I thought you'd stick to it forever! NOT! I knew you'd cave, I'm just surprised it took 4 months! hahaha
Love you!

Unknown said...

You should try coffee. No carbonation, no artificial flavors, and TONS of caffeine. Hot chocolate is about the same but then you add a ton of sugar to that list.

Tracy said...

Yeah B, but coffee tastes like crap! Doesn't matter how much you doctor it, it's still nasty.