Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Life

So I'm sitting here in the dining room listening to the movie that is one downstairs and thinking of how life is going. I have no complaints at this time, which is good. I have been thinking a lot recently of things that I would do if I came into a lot of money. Taking trips, golfing all over the place, having money to go out to eat when we feel the desire. You know just having a good ol time. Money wouldn't solve all my problems, but it would sure make things a lot funner.

One thing I was thinking about is how nice life is right now with my family. Knock-on-wood, we are all pretty healthy and happy, except for Keighlee who is currently crying in her bed. Life seems to be headed down the right road and work is getting better. I was struggling there a little bit for a while. Now things are starting to move forward and hopefully I'll get to help them move along.

One nice thing about things today is that the snow is finally melting. I know, there will be more before the end of the season, but I'm excited that what is there is going away. It's nicer to have a spring snow storm because it doesn't usually stick around very long.

Well that is all I have to say today, have a good night.

No comments: