Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Awesome...

Here are a few "awesome" things or people this week...

  1. Neal and Heather gave us a suprise visit, visits from friends rock!!!

  2. My Wife, she's just...awesome!!!

  3. My trenches are getting dug, slowly but surely

  4. Sunday Roast and mashed potatos

  5. Fun family BBQ

  6. Falling asleep with my Bree

  7. Chatting with my kids for a few minutes before they go to bed

  8. ...


The list could go on, but that's a pretty good idea of what I find to be awesome. Life is treating me well, knock on wood, and I can't complain too much.

Here goes the new "Feature" of my blog... Don't ask me why, but it is inspired by PeeWee's Playhouse, it's the word of the day. Now most words of the day you find on websites are giving you a definition, not mine, if you hear mine throughout the day, scream, yell, make lots of noise and see how many looks you get. If you don't want to cause a comotion, then let the voices in your head loose, but be careful that they don't give you a headache. Today's Word: Nice

No comments: