Friday, May 20, 2005

*sigh* I'm a slacker

Ok, so I'm not the best at posting everday... I'm tired, busy, and I could probably come up with about a dozen more excuses, the only one that makes sense is that I'm a slacker! Well nothing real exciting has been going on, nothing worthy of blogging anyway. I also decided that my lame "Word of the Day" idea sucked rocks, so I'm back on the search for a good thing to do. I've been enjoying B's JOTD. They have been pretty funny. Thoughts are above my head and I can't steal Neal's idea because I don't have a pet. So it's back to square one. I have an idea of what to do, but I have to get it a lttle more prepared before I can really make it a daily thing. Anyway, I have all next week off of work, to...work. HA! I'm taking time off to go work in my yard. It needs a lot of tender loving care since it's just a big mud pile when it rains. Hopefully, knock on wood, I will have the sod in the back by Memorial Day. We are doing seed in the front later in the fall, but other than that, we should have a mostly fenced in back yard with grass by the end of the month. That is if all goes well. Wish me luck, and if you want to help, come on over.

No comments: