Friday, May 13, 2005

It's Friday, once again...

I know we all love Friday's. Most of the time they are usually kick-back, relax. No body wants to work because they are anticipating their weekend plans. Since it has been extremely wet around here (not that I'm complaining too loudly... several years of drought and a wet spring looks REALLY good), we have been pretty couped up around the house. It'll be nice to get out, spend some time in the yard, etc.

Anyway, new idea for the blog. JOTD...


Joke of the day: (Two big thumbs up to Netscape for this one.) After dying in a car crash, three friends go to Heaven for orientation. They are all asked the same question: "When you are in your casket and friends and family are mourning upon you, what would you like to hear them say about you?"

The first guy immediately responds, "I would like to hear them say that I was one of the great doctors of my time, and a great family man."

The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher who made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow."

The last guy thinks a minute and replies, "I would like to hear them say, 'LOOK, HE'S MOVING!'"

No comments: