Thursday, May 26, 2005

I'm the only one here....

Since Tracy has the week off, I'm assuming that he hasn't much time to get on the computer to post. So, I'll continue my daily rhetoric even though most of you think I need to be locked up. (By most of you, since I'm pretty much the only one around, I mean me... Kinda sad, but we will move on.)

Today, at work, we are having a potluck. The company is buying the meat to bbq but everyone else has a food assignment. My assignment, that I volunteered for is my wife's famous beans. These are REALLY good and to make matters better, she added BACON!!! mmmmmm, bacon.........

I had some last night, and mmmmmm, bacon.... Ok, now it's quarter after 8 in the morning and I'm ready to fire up the bbq. That is just rude..

Well, now that my stomach is growling, on to JOTD... This one came to my e-mail from my Aunt Susan. Pretty good...

Joke of the Day
A pirate walked into a bar and the bartender said, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened? You look terrible".

"What do you mean?" said the pirate, "I feel fine"

"What about the wooden leg? You didn't have that before."

"Well, we were in a battle and I got hit with a cannon ball, but I'm fine now".

"Well, ok, but what about that hook? What happened to your hand?"

"We were in another battle. I boarded a ship and got into a sword fight. My hand was cut off. I got fitted with a hook. I'm fine, really".

"What about that eye patch?"

"Oh, one day we were at sea and a flock of birds flew over. I looked up and one of them shit in my eye".

"You're kidding," said the bartender, "you couldn't lose an eye just from some bird doo-doo?"

"It was my first day with the hook"

No comments: