Wednesday, May 11, 2005

One of My Fears

Ok, I'll admit it, I'm not that tough when it comes down to it. I know hard to beleive. One of my stupid little fears is driving under an overpass that is there for trains. I don't mind it when there is not train and going under the freeway never bothers me, jutst when there is a train involved. I don't know how this phobia came about, but it's there and it's just stupid. Well yesterday, May 10, 2005, there was a little accident with a train in Heber. News Story. If you look at the news story, one of the pictures shows the train stopped on that little bridge going over the freeway. To me that's just scary. I don't get scared enough to stop my car until the train passes, I can drive under it, but I always get the chills when I have to do it. Anyway, lame thing to blog on, but it needed to be said. If you didn't know before that I was a wuss, now you do. At least my kids think I'm as strong as Hercules. I figure that can drive my self-esteem for at least a couple more years.

No comments: