Monday, May 16, 2005

Back to work...

This weekend was a little too busy for my taste. I didn't get as much time to relax as I would have liked, but I also didn't get much done that I wanted to either. Did get the lawn mowed (well, most of it at my house anyway) and got my mom's lawn mowed.

Did some stuff with the boy, ran some errands, had a family bbq party at the park, and then a bunch of church things.

Did find a new burger that I liked thanks to my brother-in-law. I think it's going to be the only real way to make a burger from now on.

Take a hamburger patty, put a pinapple ring on top, fill the center with bbq sauce and then cover it with cheese.... MMMMMMM.... Ok, now I'm drooling again.

Well, JOTD is next.... Netscape again. I'm going to look for some other sources, but as long as they put out good jokes... (As long as I give them credit, it's not plagerism....)

Joke of the Day:
A couple of guys in a pickup truck drove into a lumberyard. One of the men walked in the office and said, "We need some four-by-twos."

The clerk said, "You mean two-by-fours, don't you?"

The man said, "I'll go check," and went back to the truck. He returned a minute later and said, "Yeah, I meant two-by-fours."

"All right. How long do you need them?"

The customer paused for a minute and said, "I'd better go check." After a while, the customer returned to the office and said, "A long time. We're gonna build a house."

No comments: