Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Home repairs

So, I've officially decided that there are things that I don't mind doing around the house and other things I really don't like. Even within the same category. For example, I enjoy plumbing when it involves an upgrade to existing equipment. (i.e. when I put in the dishwasher.)

Then there are other tasks that I don't like, such as cleaning out pipes that are clogged. Such was the case last night and will also be part of the case tonight. There are / were two problem areas within the house, the bathroom sink drain and the washing machine drain. The clog for the bathroom sink drain was fairly easy to repair and was just a matter of cleaning out the pipe a little.

The washing machine drain has proved to be more of a problem then originally thought. I have discussed the problem with a couple of people and have a pretty good idea on what to do. Tonight will tell the tale of whether I can actually follow through and make the repairs.

Updates coming soon.....

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Come dig trenches with me, that's a lot funner than cleaning out drains.