Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Stupid Questionaires...

So I get this email from my sister today with a list of questions that you are supposed to answer and send around to people you know. I think these are fun, sometimes... In particular I like to read my brother's answers because he just makes me laugh, I laughed so hard, Peanut butter and jelly sandwhich almost went shooting out my nose. Here are a few of his answers:

3. Do you wish on stars? I've never been on a star in my life but if I
could stand on a star and not burn up, I'd probably make wishes there too.
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I found that if you
don't tie them when you put them on, you don't have to untie them when you
take them off. Saves a couple of minutes everyday. I generally use those
precious few minutes picking myself up off the floor occasionally through
the day.
15. Do you think that you are strong? Why? You lookin' for a fight?
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Why? Are you trying to fill
out the restraining order?
26. What is the weather like right now? Ok, this could take a while... In
LA, its sunny and 65. In San Antonio, its cloudy and 77. In Billings
(Montana), light rain and 47. In NY, partly cloudy and 62.....

Those are a few of my favorites, it just made me laugh. I'm curious as to who comes up with these questions anyway, some of them are just plain retarded. Like I said it's fun to fill them out and get them back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just re-read those. I didn't think about it at the time, but they are pretty funny. Guess I have to see them in a different context to appreciate them.... I'm still trying to figure out if I had anything "questionable" in my system that day.