Monday, May 02, 2005

Another Weekend Gone

Today is Monday, and I'm already tired. I have a feeling it's going to be a long week. Oh well, such is life. I'm not going to complain anymore, it doesn't get me anywhere and doesn't make me feel any better. I'm going to put it in a little bottle and when I play racquetball or something, I'll open the bottle and let it all go. It will help me feel better. Anyway, today has been a pretty good day already, I am ready for a nap though. It will happen, I have a long bus ride home today so that will be a good time for a nap.

In SportsIt's pretty boring at the beginning of the week. In baseball over the weekend the Mets dropped 2 of 3 to Washington and are playing Philadelphia today. In golf, someone beside Vijay won, which is always good. Tim Petrovic won in a playoff at the Zurich. This weekend is the Wachovia Championship.

No comments: