Thursday, May 19, 2005

Ideas Abound

So, I haven't had a whole lot of time to work on stuff at home. I wish there were more time but between kids homework, honey-do's and running errands, life is busy at Casa de McGee.

Anyway, life is getting more and more interesting. We got the camcorder fixed (needed new batteries as the other ones were worn out) and now it is ready to record. So, after watching some fun things, I've decided we are going to try our hand at film-making. Nothing really extensive but watching some of the stuff that people have done, I feel it could be a lot of fun.

To see some examples, go to Atom Films and check out some of the fun stuff people have done. If you have any ideas, I'm open to some suggestions given that:
(1) The ideas are relatively easy to do.
(2) The ideas are clean (ratings of G and PG preferred)
(3) The ideas don't involve a LOT of people.

I'm thinking of approaching some others that are local to help with ideas and also parts. Most of the people that read this may be involved. If you want, get your thinking caps on and let's get some things going. I think it'll be a lot of fun and it will be a chance for us to work together to do something fun. I"m sure the kids will enjoy it also.

Well, time to go to the grab bag for the JOTD.... This one is thanks to ajokeaday.com. A lot of research went into finding the right joke (meaning, I wasted time reading through the website laughing at jokes and copied the one I was on when I realized I had to get back to work.)

Joke of the Day:
About 3:30 in the morning, a wife wakes up to find she is alone in the bed and she can hear her husband crying uncontrollably. She gets up and starts to look for him. He's not in the bathroom, living room, or in the kitchen. As she passes the laundry room, she hears his faint sniffels coming from the basement. She turns on the light and goes downstairs to find him. Finally, she finds him huddled in the corner, rolled up into a ball, and crying hysterically. She runs over to him and asks why he is crying. He says, "Do you remember when we got married twenty (20) years ago?" She looks at him and says, "yes". He says, "well, a couple of months before, your dad said that I could marry you or go to jail." She says, "I already know that. I don't see what the problem is." He says, " don't you see!!! I would have gotten out today!"

1 comment:

Kaplin said...

I've wanted to do stuff like this for years. If you need my help, I'm in.