Monday, May 09, 2005

Missed a Few

It's funny how when life get busy and hectic, how you drop things. Last week was a pretty busy week and I didn't write much. This week shouldn't be too bad, until Thursday and Friday when I'll be the only one from my team here. And even then it won't be too bad. This past weekend was a pretty good one. It was Mother's Day, and I got to see my mom. Her and Bob, drove up from St. George to spend some time with us and get see what it would take to get the house ready to be sold. It was nice. I did buy my wife a Kitchen Aide mixer, which made her weekend. Tiaree and I bought it on Saturday and gave it to her then, because it was too big to hide. Not much is happening otherwise. I got my yard all marked up for my sprinkler system and now I need to go buy all the goods.

I'm changing my In Sports section, I'm revamping the format and will let you know in a couple of days when I know what will take it's place. Any suggestions or comments would be good.

No comments: