Monday, June 06, 2005

Back...again

Haha, I laugh because the title to this blog. So I was in the office all last week and only blogged once. I was sort of still on a mental vacation and didn't know right from left when I got to work. Things are a little better today, so far... Anyway, it was a pretty good weekend and we got a few things done. On Saturday, I went to my mom's and mowed her lawn. I was going to start sanding and getting the laundry room ready to be repainted, but I got lazy and decided that there were things that I needed to do at my own house, so I left. Then, we went to my sisters and cleaned out our van, which was really nice because it was so dirty. Later Sat evening I got more of the rocks cleaned up off my side walk, which is making things look really nice. Anyway, now that I gave you my entire Saturday, you are probably asleep and not reading any more, so I will go now and blog when my rambles will be a little less meaningful and hopefully a little more entertaining.

No comments: