Monday, June 20, 2005

Drawing a Blank

I should start making notes of the things that I want to blog about. When you ride the bus to and from work, you get to see a lot of things that would be funny to blog about. I thought of one this morning, but can I remember, nope. So I think that I'm going to start pulling out the old PDA and writing myself reminders. I don't know, that seems like cheating, hopefully my 3 readers won't be mad. Anyway...so I was going to blog my idea for a movie, but B pretty much has the same idea as I did. I'll pitch it on the McGee Films blog a little later, if I get around to it.

I've also been thinking of writing some short stories, just for the heck of it. They probably wouldn't be any good, but I think it would be fun. So I'm putting the question out to all my readers; What comes off better, first person or third person? I like the fact that I can put myself in as the character, but I'm not sure what makes a better story for the reader. Let me know in the comments if you have a preference when you read a story and I'll do what I think would be the funnest. Laters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like stories with both 1st and 3rd. When you do 1st, you get more of the individual experience. Its easier to submerse yourself into the role.

When you do 3rd, its better to see the story as a whole.

Guess that wasn't much help either.