Thursday, June 16, 2005

Lifes little conflicts....

So, my wife and I have had some issues of late and we have been arguing more and more. We got to one point that we were afraid it might seriously damage our relationship. So, we started to write to each other so that we could be heard without interrupted and to allow us to express ourselves in a more friendly environment.

Last night, I got home from work and we sat and talked about the issues. The letters helped us to resolve some of the emotions and then we sat and talked. Come to find out, we are both extremely bored and want to do more fun things and we feel trapped into the situation we are in.

Part of the trap is because we haven't discussed further than our current situation and once we both knew we were on the same page about our living arrangement, we both felt a lot better about that. We have made plans to start doing additional things together as a family and I think we both feel a great deal of relief that we were able to sort through it.

One thing about fights is that, once they are over, you wonder why you made such a big deal about it.


Anyway, little bro's another year older today. Time marches on and all I can say to that is, he's got more gray hair than me.... Hahahahaha...

JOTD... Tracy actually sent this to me over messanger. I really liked it, so here it is.
Joke of the Day:

"Did you know that if you play a Windows XP CD backwards, you will hear the
voice of Satan? That's nothing! If you play it forward, it'll install
Windows XP." -- Unknown

1 comment:

Tracy said...

It's true that I have more gray hairs, but it won't be long till you catch up.