Monday, June 13, 2005

Just Another Monday in the Trenches

So I rode the bus to work today. It was kind of nice. I'm a little tired, but that's because my kids are having a hard time going to bed, which takes its toll. So riding the bus in today, I read and dozed it was kind of relaxing. I'm going to give the bus a chance for a while because I kind of like the walk and that early in the morning it is nice to be outside. So I will try it for a little while and then see if I'm making it ok and then when it gets cold, I'll hook up some more carpooling.

I was excited to get to work today. Why, you ask. Because last Thursday we bought some books on Spring and I wanted to get in and start reading it. Yeah, I'm a big computer geek. I made fun of people who got excited to read programming books, but now I'm one of them. You know the saying, "If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em" well I did. Well, I'm going to get back to reading.

No comments: