Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I AGREE

Whadda BlogLife is full of tough choices. I have spent the last couple of weeks running and running to get things done. I am almost completely worn out. My husband is busting his butt and I wish I knew how to show my appreciation more. My kids have no idea whats going on and I worry about them when we leave and how much they will want to see their cousins and friends. I worry about my home and my family and all of my extended family. I will miss them a ton and I have no idea how this is all going to pan out. I am sure being out of debt will be worth it but the sacrifices along the way will be a challenge. I struggle more and more each day with my own choices. Knowing right from wrong I have a hard time choosing which one I would rather. Spending time with my family this last weekend was great getting to hang out with everyone and see everyone was awesome. We all have such busy lives now and I am grateful that we have come together at times. It is well worth it. I love how we all get along so well. I can only hope that we will always stay this close. BTW the house looks great. If you haven't seen it go by it looks so good now. It's a completely different home. Lots of memories there thats for sure. Many that will be missed but some I am glad to let go of. Its a totally different house then from when we were growing up maybe that is why it is so easy to let go of it. I just hope someone else will enjoy it as much as we did. I have so much more to do before sunday but I can't wait for the experience and coming home. Tracy leave my tv alone. haha. Well I think I have blogged long enough. I am just rambling it is 5 minutes to two in the morning its time for bed I think. Good night all!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Ok, I'll leave your TV alone. I don't want to bother Ash and Josh since they think that I'm going to be over there constantly. What weirdos, don't they realize that I do have a life. Anyway...you'll have a good trip and when you come home and buy lots of DP since you are out of debt, I'll always know where I can go to get one, hahaha.