Friday, June 17, 2005

Full Throttle vs. Rock Star

Ok, so I'm not the biggest drinker of energy drinks, but I think I did find a new favorite. Here is my short list of comparisons for Full Throttle and Rock Star. Full Throttle is a Product of the Coca-Cola Company, where as Rock Star was founded by some guy named whose last name is Weiner. The RockStar website is pretty cool, if you like Flash, Coke's is kind of difficult to find informatio that you want. Now on the ingredients, I don't have a can of RockStar here with me, but I am guessing they are pretty close to the same ingredients. The taste is a lot different. When I drink a RockStar, I have a hard time getting through the sweet taste. It's nice and not what you expect when you take your first drink. Now with Full Throttle, the taste is a little smoother and not too sweet to make you want to gag half way through the 16 oz. can. It has a taste similar to Mtn. Dew. Not that I'm a avid Dew drinker, Dr. Pepper is my choice of beverages when the choice is there 9.8 times out of 10. Anyway, I think that if you like RockStars and want to try something different, Full Throttle is a good replacement.

No comments: