Monday, June 20, 2005

JK I have a blog

Whadda Blog
First off my dog has some major gas holy cow she puts Rick to shame. Anyhow I didn't think I had anything to blog about but I do. Some of you know that Rick is in Mount Pleasant this week. He calls me this evening and tells me he is going to see a movie "Madagascar". I think what a jerk I am stuck here with 3 kids typing on my computer in major heat cuz our central air upstairs doesn't work. So tell me is this fair? I think not. He tells me I could find a sitter and go but what fun is going out by yourself. Men seriously are retarded and nobody can tell me different or prove me wrong...
I could go on for days about men but I don't have days to type nor does anyone have days to read.
Men... can't live with them can't live without them!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

haha, that's funny. Some would say the same thing about women.