Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Almost Junk Food Free

Me, no, my cube, yes. I know I had you going didn't I. You totally thought that I had given up most junk food. Nope, never, junk food is way to good to give up. But it is time to head to Sam's and restock the shelves of my cube. We've finished off a huge bag of peanuts, and easter candy, and all sorts of other stuff. I don't think my cube has been void of junk food since shortly after I started working here at the U. I'll have to remedy that situation as soon as possible.

I know what you are saying right now, who cares about your junk food crisis! What happened to the Song of the Day? The best way to answer this question is for you to close your eyes, get a good picture of me in your mind giving you the blankest stare you've ever seen. Worse so than a deer in the headlights. I have no answer for that but don't worry, the Song of the Day is returning today. Yes it is...as a matter of fact we'll do it right now. Today's song is an upbeat song by Michael Jackson. It is one of my favorite songs and when it comes on in the car we turn it up a little and we all dance in our seats. The song is They Don't Care About Us. Good song.

Now that the song of the day has been something that I've been doing for the past few weeks, I really don't remember how long, I have a question for all my readers, both of you. Do you ever listen to the song of the day after reading about it? Just a question. I'm still going to do it because I like it, but I'm interested if you try and listen to the song. Ok...Laters

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boy, your lack of junk food has thrown you into a really weird mood. I think its withdrawl.

As far as song of the day, I would listen if I had the song of the day. My stuff and your stuff differs quite a bit. BUT, if you pick something I have, I would be more than happy to listen to the song of the day.