Monday, May 08, 2006

Monday is Almost Done

No band tonight though. I have a dying lawn, sick kids, pregnant wife, and a body that wants to sit on it's butt so I'm going home to take care of things, not necessarily in that order though. Tonight we're having some Cheesy Tostadas for dinner and I'm excited for them. I'm going to go home figure out what I need to fix my sprinklers go pick it up and then fix my sprinklers so they are done. Then I will have dinner and goof off with the kids a little. It should be a good evening. In one week I'll be blogging from San Francisco, I'm excited for that trip. Well my ride should be here any minute now so I am going to start getting ready to head out. Before I go, let me do the Song of the Day.

So last week, maybe even the last Song of the Day came from the same album by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince entitled He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper. Today's song is just a funny one and it's one of my favorite ones on the album. It's called Human Video Game. It's about Ready C who is a human beatbox. He is dang good at what he does. It's always been a favorite of mine so now it can become a favorite of yours....Laters.

No comments: