Friday, May 12, 2006

Happy Friday

I like Fridays, most of the time. This weekend should be pretty good. Tomorrow is our Desert Star Playhouse day for the new show they have and then I get to spend some time repairing the trailer enough to have it workable for our camping trips this summer. I would like to rebuild it but it looks like it will just be some repairs.

I've already replaced the lights on the trailer and they are working wonderfully. Now, I just need a few brackets, some tie-downs and I'm set. We will probably set up the tent (weather permitting) to make sure it is functional.

Sunday is Mother's Day and we have decided that we are going to the Zoo with Irma. It should be a lot of fun. Then a bbq afterwards at the park.

Anyway, that's an update on what's going on this weekend. I hope you all have a great weekend and I hope your Mother's feel appreciated this weekend for all the crap you put them through. Make sure you at least call and tell them how much you love them.

No comments: