Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A Good Tuesday

I know weird. Today has been a very good day, minus the fact that I suck at basketball. Oh well it's fun anyway. So today I'm working on creating a survey for our application that we are finishing up here shortly. The current survey is built in ColdFusion but we are going to move it into Java using Spring. It will be cool. Anyway, today's Song of the Day is by the Eagles. The first time I remember ever hearing it was the special TV concert they did not to long ago. It's called Hole in the World. It's on 'The Very Best Of' CD that came out shortly after the TV special. From what I remember this was the song that they wrote after 9/11. It is a really great song. The line I really like, they repeat quite a bit is "There's a hole in the world tonight, don't let there be a hole in the world tomorrow." Good song. If you don't have it, find it on iTunes or at WalMart and buy it. I think it's worth it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like that song. I haven't heard it forever. Will have to find it and listen to it.