Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Greetings From San Francisco

Well I'm here in San Francisco. Sitting in a JavaOne session on Spring Webflow. Overall the conference has been relly good. We finished up yesterday at 20 after 11pm. It was a late night. I'm staying in a pretty nice hotel but the windows are old school and don't seal shut. Last night I was watching TV during one of the breaks that I had and I heard this drumming outside. So I went outside and saw this guy with a bunch of empty 5 gallon buckets, pots, and empty water bottles and he was drumming, it was pretty cool. I guess he will be in the a new Will Smith movie coming out soon. It was cool to watch him. I'll post some pictures laters. Anyway, life is good here in San Francisco, but I can't wait to be home. I'm headed to Chinatown a little later to pick up some souvies and then I got a free ticket to MI:3 so I might go see that. See you guys Friday.

No comments: