Thursday, May 04, 2006

Song of the Day and other Ramblings

I'm going to start with the Song of the Day because I'm listening to it right now. Today's song of the day is from Veggie Tales. If you haven't seen Veggie Tales, I highly recommend it. They have some good messages and they have these things called Silly Songs. Today's song is one of those Silly Songs. It's by Larry, yeah, he's a cucumber. The song is called Endangered Love. Basically Larry is in love with a "soap opera" type character on tv. Her name is Barbara Manitee. He even has a stuffed animal of her that he dances with during the video. Anyway, Veggie Tales ROCK! They are so funny.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Haha, just noticed, I didn't have any "other Ramblings". I'm a little short in the brain power today. It is taking everything I have to actually spell things right. Just laugh and move on...