Thursday, April 28, 2005

Brain Break

I'm taking a well deserved brain break. What is a brain break, that's where you do something other than what you have been concentrating on for the last two hours. I just got a new laptop and I am trying to get it set up for Java Development and it has been a real pain. But it is working so far so I can't complain. While things have been installing, I've been cleaning up another server that is due to be taken off the network in a few days. That has been a fun job. There is a lot still to do to clean it up on the new server, but that will come over time.

In Sports: Today seems to be a slow day for the sports world. No baseball going on that I really care about, not that I really care about baseball anyway. The golf that is happening is one of those tournaments that doesn't seem to be that important to some golfers, Phil, Tiger, Mike Weir, just to name a few.

No comments: