Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Decisions, decisions, decisions....

I have a morning ritual here at work. Since I ride the bus, I get in about 10 minutes to 7. I unlock the front door, turn on the light and the copier, check the fax machine and then go into my office. I turn on the lights in my office and my computer then head to the south warehouse and turn on the lights there. Then its off to the break room with my ceramic mug. I fill it with water, put it in the microwave for 2 1/2 minutes. Then, its decision time....

Chocolate mint or raspberry chocolate Stephen's Gourmet Cocoa. Stephen's Gourmet is probably the world's best producer of warm, chocolatey beverages. How wonderful they are. They have a Dulce de Leche Caramel that is probably the BEST ever.

The best part is, it is such a soothing comfort on a cold, snowy day like today. Well, off to enjoy.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

You sound like a radio spot.