Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Riding the Bus

Another wonderful morning on the bus. Got up at my usual 2 hours before I have to be at work to get ready and get to the bus on time. Not to mention that not only do I have 1 bus to catch, but 2. My commute time is between 1 and 1-1/4 hours and my commute distance, 7.5 miles. That's an average of 5-7 miles per hour!!!

PLUS, you never know who you will sit next to on the bus. Sure there are plenty of good people that ride the bus but occasionally you get the person that has been estranged from a bar of soap for years. OR you get the people that just assume you want them to sit next to you and decide to just sit down with out saying a word or giving you much opportunity to move your stuff from under their butt before they sit down.

Anyway, enough of the rant and rave. Guess if I'm not going to put up the funds to get and maintain a vehicle, I don't have a lot of room to complain.

No comments: