Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Hunny-Do lists

So, last night as I was just about to fall into sleep, my wife hits me with, "I want to get a dishwasher tomorrow." This actually means, "I want YOU to go get a dishwasher, parts, supplies, etc. and install it all in the free time you have between the time you get home from work till the time you go to bed AFTER it's done regardless of time."

That's not what she really meant but that's what I heard. (Aly, if you read this, it wasn't me.) So I called her this morning and advised her of the process involved with installation of a new dishwasher including electical work, plumbing work for water supply, and the possibility of getting a garbage disposal as well.

Tonight I get to start on a project that will span a couple of days this week doing something I've never done before. I'm looking forward to the challenge and hope that I can keep from using "colorful expressions" around the kids. So, if there is a blackout in SLC, you know that the electrical work didn't go as well as planned.

No comments: